There is a growing trend of parents seeking help for their children to improve their organizational and time management skills. It’s a fact that students today have increasingly more demands, more electronic distractions, and busier schedules than ever before.
“Organizing Students for Academic Success” is a free parent education seminar developed by two Certified Professional Organizers specializing in the brain function’s impact on an individual’s organizing needs in today’s world. It is ideal for parent/teacher associations, churches, synagogues, corporations, and special interest groups.
The overall goals for the presentation are to show parents how they can guide their children toward a more successful school year as well as to help them develop life skills for continued success.
More specifically, the discussion includes kids’ struggles today, children’s individual learning styles and various organizational systems that address each child’s unique needs. Questions will be posed throughout the presentation to help parents assess their children’s learning styles.
An electronic copy of a customized flyer will be provided for distribution prior to the scheduled presentation. Student Organizers of Atlanta reserves the right to cancel the presentation if the expected attendance is less than ten.
Student Organizers of Atlanta also delivers customized presentations, workshops, and training programs to schools, corporations, and associations based on their own specifications. The fee for this service is determined individually.
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- Why didn’t you bring home the right text book to complete your homework?”
- “What do you mean, ‘you don’t know what homework is due tomorrow’?”
- “How will you complete a month long project in just one night and why did you leave it until tonight?”
- “I don’t have time to go to the store tonight. I bought pens, pencils, paper and markers for you at the beginning of the school year, where are they now?”
- “What makes you think I would buy you a new backpack just because yours is too full and messy?”
- “Didn’t your teacher ask you to put your class notes in the section in your notebook labeled ‘class notes’?”
- “The next time you miss the bus you are walking to school, do you understand?”
If you recognize any of those questions, your organization may want to hold a special FREE parent education seminar.
Daytime or Evening Hours Available
Duration is 1 ½ Hours
Adults only please.