As Certified Professional Organizers with a combined experience of more than 20 years, and as mothers with teenage children, Student Organizers of Atlanta sees many students struggling with organizational and time management skills. Parents are increasingly seeking assistance for their children whose rooms, backpacks, and lockers are filled with clutter, have lost homework assignments, have declining grades, are stressed out, and have a decreasing level of self-esteem.
Since 2006, Student Organizers of Atlanta has been working with students to develop new and effective organizational habits. They design personalized organizational systems that address the:
- Unique thinking style and sensory preference of the student
- Management of paper and homework
- Organization of backpacks, lockers, desks and school supplies
- Management of time maintenance of organizational systems
- Project planning family organization
- When applicable, learning differences including but not limited to ADD, ADHD and Executive Dysfunction.
Student Organizers of Atlanta is passionate about providing a unique service to students as well as to their families that will lead to a more successful school year and to the development of positive lifelong habits.
The company’s offerings include speaking, workshops, teacher training, classroom instruction, and in-home consulting for elementary, middle, high school, and college students.
We service the following areas:
Atlanta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Decatur and Dekalb, Cobb, and Fulton counties.